Chandra Stead LMT
Payment options include:
Square Contactless chip reader (no signature required), Apple Pay, Android Pay, or contactless cards. You can use the card information you booked with online or I will still accept cash if need be.
Reopened June 1st, 2020
Appointments are 60 min only (for now).
I am not accepting new clients at this time. Please do not book online if you are a new client.
Must book by Text or Phone
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Reopening Protocols & Procedures after COVID-19 Closure
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone after 2 months of closure!
There are a few details (Ok a lot!) I need to go over before you book or come in for an appointment.
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, I am taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, health history review, as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices.
Massage Therapy is governed by the State Medical Board of Ohio and is subject to its rules and regulations along with the Ohio Department of Health Responsible Restart Guidelines.
The whole office must be sanitized and disinfected between every client. I will have reduced hours and blocked times for cleaning between appointments. (I also have reduced childcare options.)
- All massages are by appointment only. (No 90min or 120min appointments to start)
- Please text me when you park so I know you have arrived. You must stay in your car until I let you know that you may come into the office. (via Text)
- Masks are mandatory. You will not be admitted without one. If you do not have a mask I will provide a cloth mask for your visit or you may purchase one to keep. (I have an autoimmune disease. There is no leeway in this policy.)
- You must submit to a health check at the door. A non-touch infrared thermometer will be used to take your temperature.
- If your temperature is at 100 or higher you need to go home. You will not be admitted to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing Fever, Chills, Cough, Sore throat, Diarrhea, Sinus congestion, Loss of taste or smell, fatigue, shortness of breath, sudden onset of muscle soreness (not related to activity), Rash or skin lesions, Bruising, redness, swelling or cramping in the lower legs and feet, red or purple toes please cancel your appointment immediately and seek medical attention.
- If you have been traveling. I request that you have been home for 14 days or more before your appointment
- If you yourself have had or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 please be symptom-free and at least 30 days from contracting or known exposure to the virus before scheduling your appointment.
You made it through the door!
Things will look a lot different. We have been asked to remove all clutter and soft surfaces that cannot be easily disinfected. Everything will be put away or boxed up to facilitate cleaning.
What to expect during your appointment:
- I will be wearing a mask, eye protection, apron, and gloves.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- You will be asked health check questions and asked to sign a release form.
- We will not hang out in the waiting room and we will go directly to the treatment room. Unless you need to use the bathroom first. (Please wash your hands)
- There will be hooks provided for your clothing/ purse etc. Please do not place them on the chair.
- Please do not unnecessarily touch surfaces.
- You will be required to wear a mask on the table with the exception of being prone (in the facedown position.) There will be a pillowcase draped under your face rest during this time.
- There will be air purifiers in use at all times and the window will be partially open to allow for fresh air flow.
- Please limit your talking during the massage to input on pressure and areas that need to be addressed as it increases the risk of transmission when in close quarters. (This will be super hard for me too!)
- Please do not touch your face if possible. If you do I will give you hand sanitizer.
- If you need to cough or sneeze please be courteous and use the crook of your arm or tissue followed by using hand sanitizer.
- Please stand 6ft away when you can.
- I am no longer allowed to provide water for clients. You must bring your own or leave it in the car.
- In order to reduce contact at checkout, I can process the card you use to book your appointment online. You may still pay with a credit card at checkout if need be. If you use cash please try to have the amount needed without change.
- We can't hang out after the appointment in order to reduce contact time but if you need to talk or book another appointment please go to the car and I can chat with you via phone. Remember I have to clean everything before the next client comes in.
*Be aware I have to keep records of all appointments to facilitate contact tracing if need be.
I know this is a lot of new information to process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Hopefully, we will get through this sooner rather than later but until then this is the new reality for now.
I've missed you all so much! Thanks so much for all the well wishes and support during the shutdown. It means more to me than you will ever know. I truly have the best clients a Massage Therapist could ask for!
Chandra Stead LMT
At Renewal Therapeutic Massage I am focused on providing high-quality therapeutic massage. I specialize in treating chronic pain and injuries. Many of the clients I treat have complex issues. I enjoy figuring out the best treatment plan for you and the challenge of getting to the root cause of your pain. My business is based on the belief that my client's needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Client feedback is important to me.
Did you have a great experience? Do you have a massage related question?
Email: [email protected]
(Please do not use email to book appointments.)