Chandra Stead LMT
Chandra Stead LMT
Chronic Pain & Injuries
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Protocols & Procedures for COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, I am taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, health history review, masking for myself and clients as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices.
Massage Therapy is governed by the State Medical Board of Ohio
The whole office is sanitized and disinfected in between every client. I will have reduced hours and blocked times for cleaning between appointments.
- All massages are by appointment only.
- Please text me when you arrive and park. You must stay in your car until I let you know that you may come into the office. I will call or text you to do a health check over the phone.
- You must be Up to date on your COVID-19 Vaccine to book an appointment. Up to date means: 2-doses of Pfizer or 2-doses of Moderna or 2-doses of J&J or 1-J&J + a second dose of Pfizer or Moderna. Due to the emergence of the Omicron Variants if you are 6 months from your 2nd dose you need to have a Booster Vaccine (3rd dose) to be considered up to date.
- Masks are mandatory. You will not be admitted without one. If you do not have a mask or your mask is not providing appropriate coverage. I will provide a disposable mask for your visit. (I have an autoimmune disease. There is no leeway in this policy.)
- You must submit to a temperature check at the door. A non-touch infrared thermometer will be used to take your temperature.
- If your temperature is at 100 degrees or higher you need to go home. You will not be admitted to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing Fever, Chills, Cough, Sore throat, Runny nose, Dizzyness, Diarrhea, Sinus congestion, Loss of taste or smell, fatigue, shortness of breath, sudden onset of muscle soreness (not related to activity), Rash or skin lesions, Bruising, redness, swelling or cramping in the lower legs and feet, and red or purple toes please cancel your appointment immediately and seek medical attention.
- If you have been traveling. I request that you have been home for 10 days or more before your appointment.
- If you yourself or others in your household have had or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 please be symptom-free, test negative and at least 10 days from known exposure to the virus before scheduling your appointment. If you have tested positive for COVID you must be symptom-free and be 1 week out from your completed 10 day quarantine period before your appointment.
I am Chandra Stead LMT owner and Therapist at Renewal Therapeutic Massage.
I am focused on providing high-quality therapeutic massage for my clients. I specialize in treating chronic pain and injuries. Many of the clients I treat have complex issues. I enjoy figuring out the best treatment plan for you and the challenge of getting to the root cause of your pain. My business is based on the belief that my client's needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Take care of your body and it will thank you for it!
New clients must pre-screen via phone or text before scheduling. *You must be Fully Vaccinated and have received a booster if you are 6 months past your 2nd dose.
Must book by Text or Phone
Monday 11:00 - 6:00
Tuesday 12:00 - 7:00
Wednesday 12:00 - 7:00
Thursday 12:00 - 7:00
Friday 11:00 - 5:00
Payment options include:
Square Contactless chip reader (no signature required), Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo Business, cash or contactless cards.
3724 Lonsdale Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
between Hyde Park & Mariemont
Client feedback is important to me.
Did you have a great experience? Do you have a massage related question?
Email: [email protected]
(Please do not use email to book appointments.)